American Craft Beer Week May 13 – 19
As we are entering the homestretch of American Craft Beer Week, we are picking up speed and excited about closing out the rest of the week with some really strong offerings.
Today’s featured craft beer state is California.
California is a dominant force in the US and often leads the way in introducing new entertainment, fashion and technology. This same leadership has been apparent in the craft beer explosion where California has taken a leading role.
Today we are serving a whopping 14 fine California beers on draft, and all of our Golden State growlers will be discounted $2.00 all day, and pints will be $1.00 off during non-happy hours (half-off regular price happy hour on pints still applies). Here is our current lineup so you can start planning your trip.
- North Coast Scrimshaw Pilsner
- Green Flash Hop Odyssey Imperial Red Rye IPA
- Anderson Valley Summer Solstice
- Mendocino Black IPA
- Lagunitas Undercover Ale
- Stone Levitation Amber Ale
- Mission El Conquistador Extra Pale Ale
- Mission Armada Imperial IPA
- Green Flash Saison Diego
- Stone Pale Ale
- North Coast Class of ’88 Collaboration Barleywine
- Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA
- Coronado Orange Avenue Wit
- Nectar Ales Hemp Ale