American Craft Beer Week May 13 – 19
American Craft Beer Week is nearly over for this year, and we are doing our part to help it finish strong by featuring great OH – IO beers for this fine Saturday.
While Ohio may not have been the first state to join the craft beer revolution, we have now shown up in full force and have many exceptional brews that are second to none. In celebration of all things Ohio, we are taking $2.00 off the regular price of all Ohio Growlers all day long and $1.00 off our regular Ohio pint prices during non-happy hours (our generous half-off pints during Happy Hour will continue).
Show your Ohio Pride by enjoying one (or many) of our crazy big selection of 17 Ohio brews fresh from the keg:
- Rockmill OYO Cask Aged Belgian Tripel
- Brew Kettle Summer Soulstice
- Thirsty Dog Orthus Belgian Dubbel
- Thirsty Dog Indigo Dog Dunkel
- Buckeye Lake Irish Red Ale
- Weasel Boy Liz Brown Ale
- Seventh Son Humulus Nimbus Super Pale Ale
- Dayton Beer Company Birthday Suit Pale Ale
- Hoof Hearted Rybörg Rye Ale
- North High Brewing Black IPA
- Four String Cherry Blonde
- Jackie O’s Razz Wheat
- Fat Head’s Güdenhoppy Pilsner
- CBC Bodhi
- Elevator Big Vic Imperial Mogabi Wheat Ale
- Portsmouth Brewing Peerless Pale Ale
- The Daily Growler’s own Too John’s Root Beer
And for those of you who had the energy to read past that long list of Buckeye State brews, we have a special treat. Upon entering The Daily Growler, shout “OH” and if no one responds with an “IO” we’ll give you an extra $1 off your order to compensate for the embarrassment of our apathy. “IO” responses from other patrons count!